We had the pleasure of sitting down with Jill Williamson, Nadine Brandes, Lauren Brandenburg, and Katie Grace to discuss writing from a young author point of view.
You’ll notice that we have fewer laugh tracks because we all had our microphones muted!
Also, we had 7 people on a chat, so some of us had some technical issues. 😦 Sorry about that!)
Some of the topics we discussed were:
- Challenges that young writers face, from their own perspective.
- Challenges for mentors to young writers.
- Who mentors the mentors?
- Creative people versus non-creative people.
- Making time for writing and editing.
- Different writing software–and tools and apps!
- Character arcs of favorite superheroes.
There is no such thing as good writing, only good rewriting. — Robert Graves
Books you have to read (besides our own):
The Lunar Chronicles